Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Beat Stumbles On...

I'm moving back to college in four days. And let me tell you, I hate moving, or parts of it. I like the whole going to another place to live part. That's fun. I like that. It's like travelling only with more permanence and you get to make fun of tourists and out-of-towners instead being one. No, the part I hate is packing. That's why I haven't started yet. I'm not worried though; I still have four days to pull it all together.

Besides the last few weeks have been stressful. This is for the guys out there: if you and your significant other have a miscarriage, get ready. Because you're going to be giving out a lot of hugs, you're gonna do a lot of avoiding the baby department at Wal-Mart, and whole lot of shoving your foot down your throat until you can taste your salty knee pit. The miscarriage will be hard on both of you, but while you lost the prospect of being a father, for her being an expectant mother was everyday walking around reality. There was a new life growing inside her and now it's not. So get ready to feel completely inadequate to help her through this, but if you're with a woman, you probably already do feel that way.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment