Monday, April 25, 2011

Here's to sticking with it..

Well, I'm starting a blog. I've done this before. I stuck with it for a few months and then stopped. Hopefully I'll break that record and go for 2 months. One can hope.
Things you can expect me to write about:

  • Daily rants and raves. Hopefully there won't be to many of these; I don't like bitching. Oh and as an aside there will probably be some profanity. If you're not the type who appreciates profanity then I'm sorry. 
  • Thoughts on current events
  • Musings on spirituality and philosophy
  • Dating advice (just kidding) (maybe)
So that's about it. Hope you all enjoy it. Peace

2 comments:

  1. I like that you are going to break your record of a "few months", with TWO months of consistency...i love inverse math! Followed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm not too big on things like editing, or proofreading. Who's got time for that nonsense? Thanks for the follow though :)

    ReplyDelete